10 Photos That Will Get You To Taste Of Cape Town
Enjoy the 10 pics I chose. At the bottom are my 5 top tips for getting the most out of Taste of Cape Town 2015.
See my full gallery of pics here.
My 5 top tips for Taste Of Cape Town 2015:
- My favourite food stand was Cosecha. The food is delicious and the portion sizes are generous. Plus they give you wine tasters while you wait.
- Jorgensen’s Distillery has 2 new products at the show. Fans of pisco sours will want to get Roger’s handmade pisco spirit and the gin we love now comes in a pink (hibiscus) version!
- Talking about gin, the vibey Cafe Caprice bar is selling gin & tonic ice lollies which are amazing.
- For the guys there is a great selection of craft beer on tap at Beer House, and for the girls, head over to Rekorderlig for their delicious fruity ciders.
- Take your own wine glass to save you buying one there.
Find more info at the Taste Of Cape Town website.
What were your highlights and top tips? Let us know in the comments below…